Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.floracreekplace.com
Vehicle(s)
'08 Merc Mariner, 2012 Mustang (R.I.P), 2022 BS BL
1. I like the black out brake lights more than I thought I would
2. I like the look of those Toyo's more than I thought I would
3. I think I've narrowed my tires down to two, but popped into Discount Tire to get an instore quote and they suggested those...I'd love a real world opinion.

OP
OP
GulfCoastBronco

GulfCoastBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Topher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
1. I like the black out brake lights more than I thought I would
2. I like the look of those Toyo's more than I thought I would
3. I think I've narrowed my tires down to two, but popped into Discount Tire to get an instore quote and they suggested those...I'd love a real world opinion.
235/65/R18 OC AT3 I love the look for the price of a set of tires I couldn’t justify going to 29.5” which is what most 18’s are. The Toyo is a 30inch. I love them. Minimal to hardly any extra road noise. Nice feel both highway and off road. Guys at discount mostly recommended if you still do most driving for work and not exclusive off road. I drive on the beach a bunch and on parks but most of my daily driving is highway. Love the feel, love the appearance, would buy again.

Warpious

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.floracreekplace.com
Vehicle(s)
'08 Merc Mariner, 2012 Mustang (R.I.P), 2022 BS BL
Maybe I'm just confusing myself, was looking at 245/65/17 continental terrain contacts or cooper at3 4s, but I don't mind the idea of 235 since gas has jumped 60 cents in the last week

OP
OP
GulfCoastBronco

GulfCoastBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Topher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Maybe I'm just confusing myself, was looking at 245/65/17 continental terrain contacts or cooper at3 4s, but I don't mind the idea of 235 since gas has jumped 60 cents in the last week
Outer Banks comes standard with 18 inch wheels. Size availability is different. I will say most I’ve seen have gone with 245. I didn’t see one I liked in an 18

OP
OP
GulfCoastBronco

GulfCoastBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Topher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Did you upgrade your spare tire as well? I want the same tires but I'm wondering what to do with the 17" spare wheel. I'm wondering if it will fit a 235/70/17 to make it make it the same size.
I did not. But I recently pulled it out to inspect. And I do not believe mine is a full spare after all. I’m working on a project that will have me to buy another full size wheel and tire when I mount it on the rear of vehicle.
Sponsored