First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
They grow up so fast?
Mike did you see my mpg for this buggy,I was impressed with just over 1200 miles 27.7 in echo not bad fo a 4 turbo, actually a little better than my mkz Lincoln..

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Out and about near Houghton lake.
Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport PXL_20210803_185648498
Mike did you see my mpg for this buggy,I was impressed with just over 1200 miles 27.7 in echo not bad fo a 4 turbo, actually a little better than my mkz Lincoln..
I got to get some white lettering for this car the black does nothing for this ride ,your thoughts please?

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I got to get some white lettering for this car the black does nothing for this ride ,your thoughts please?
Dang 27mpg is solid! I think I'm close to that with expressway driving and it's improving as I log miles. As for lettering yeah white would look really nice. The easy option is decal overlays. You could always remove them later and wouldn't cost so much.

Reactions: Jrl

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dang 27mpg is solid! I think I'm close to that with expressway driving and it's improving as I log miles. As for lettering yeah white would look really nice. The easy option is decal overlays. You could always remove them later and wouldn't cost so much.
I wonder if anyone is going to be making cactus gray to match paint ,on the letters ,I will have to look into that as a option .?

Kachadurian

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Fiat 500
I wasn't sure about the red from the website samples, but seeing it in the wild it's ?. And the more I see other BBs I'm glad I resisted the temptation of OB. The colored roofs are just too classic looking to pass up for leather seats.
I usually only buy Red cars, and I was planning on Red. My dealer had a red one in stock and it seemed much more burgandy or cranberry in person. Every time I see it in photos it makes me want it. I think it's one of those colors, like Area 51 or Cactus Grey, that looks different in person. Go see it in person before you order one.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I wonder if anyone is going to be making cactus gray to match paint ,on the letters ,I will have to look into that as a option .?
If you want them completely color matched using touch up paint is the best route. I'm not sure how close Oracal film is.

Reactions: Jrl

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oh I like the blacked out letters. Have to do that next :) Looks great!
Yes actually I was thinking of making mine white or cactus gray ,what’s your thoughts ? (Jim from pittsburgh) first edition comes with black lettering

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport A8AF3843-576D-4DB5-A976-1161E4E693E4

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport 0988A4B5-BAC3-4E25-B688-9F29937D66E8

christopheru

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Toyota Prius AWDe
Yes actually I was thinking of making mine white or cactus gray ,what’s your thoughts ? (Jim from pittsburgh) first edition comes with black lettering

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport A8AF3843-576D-4DB5-A976-1161E4E693E4

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport 0988A4B5-BAC3-4E25-B688-9F29937D66E8
If you want White, we should trade. Too bad we are nowhere near each other!

I would go with Cactus Grey to be honest. Might look very good.

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you want White, we should trade. Too bad we are nowhere near each other!

I would go with Cactus Grey to be honest. Might look very good.
I like your mud look .
Sponsored