Custom Badlands

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I think it looks excellent. Did you remove badging and replace it after paint?sharp clean lines. Looks great. Love the Ford logo monochromed.

YukiSport

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Just did some emblem/paint work on my new badlands! Let me know what you guys think!

had the letter wrap on first, just didn’t like the white still showing on the letters.

Ford Bronco Sport Custom Badlands 5354FBC1-5742-4F4E-9AF9-EB5E8D9A0625

Ford Bronco Sport Custom Badlands CB3CB9C7-86BA-45CD-9250-580A8A2BAA2A

Ford Bronco Sport Custom Badlands 113A0259-2505-4376-A742-FC2A60F143F2
Really like the black BRONCO SPORT on the tailgate. I also have a white Badlands and have wondered in what crazy corner of the galaxy did some designer think white-on-white was a smart move.
How did you make the letters black. I'd like to do the same.
Thanks for sharing!!

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Really like the black BRONCO SPORT on the tailgate. I also have a white Badlands and have wondered in what crazy corner of the galaxy did some designer think white-on-white was a smart move.
Thanks for sharing!!
Particularly when they also make them in black...makes one wonder what box was left unchecked in that planning log.

OP
OP

Vicksy92

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I think it looks excellent. Did you remove badging and replace it after paint?sharp clean lines. Looks great. Love the Ford logo monochromed.
Yes exactly. Removed, paint and replaced.

OP
OP

Vicksy92

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Thanks for sharing!!
Thanks! The white letters drove me crazy. I get they wanted it to stick out…but with the gloss black roof other black features..just didn’t work. I had the peel and stick lettering on first but the white outline still showed on the lettering. I got them off of EBay. For like $30. They would actually work well with the White bronco because the white outline wouldn’t show on yours. But I ended up getting everything painted on this one

YukiSport

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Thanks! The white letters drove me crazy. I get they wanted it to stick out…but with the gloss black roof other black features..just didn’t work. I had the peel and stick lettering on first but the white outline still showed on the lettering. I got them off of EBay. For like $30. They would actually work well with the White bronco because the white outline wouldn’t show on yours. But I ended up getting everything painted on this one
Very Very Very NICE!!

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
Just did some emblem/paint work on my new badlands! Let me know what you guys think!

had the letter wrap on first, just didn’t like the white still showing on the letters.

Ford Bronco Sport Custom Badlands 5354FBC1-5742-4F4E-9AF9-EB5E8D9A0625

Ford Bronco Sport Custom Badlands CB3CB9C7-86BA-45CD-9250-580A8A2BAA2A

Ford Bronco Sport Custom Badlands 113A0259-2505-4376-A742-FC2A60F143F2
Wow very nice look , great add on .

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Particularly when they also make them in black...makes one wonder what box was left unchecked in that planning log.
I plan to leave my tail gate letters white on the white vehicle so people can scratch their head and wonder why white letters on a white vehicle? Makes no sense at all. But it kind of makes it hard to read the letters so less attention.

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
Looks really sharp in gloss and the oval logo is really nice in matching colors. Quite unique. Kudos to your dealer for using a well-placed badge that isn't so obnoxious as many are.

BeatrixBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Annette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Lincoln MKZ, Jeep Renegade
Super nice job! How did you change the Ford logo to matching color?

RS1

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Looking good in Ontario.

Bronco Sport should have been matching body color on all colors from the factory. Just my opinion.