COBroncoFan

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Hi, I'm thinking of ordering a BL with a light gray roof instead of the black roof. Other than the CG on the Ford site haven't seen any real pics. Would love it if someone has one with the light gray roof, carbonized gray rest that they could post?

Meathanky

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Hi, I'm thinking of ordering a BL with a light gray roof instead of a black roof. Other than the CG on the Ford site haven't seen any real pics. Would love it if someone has one with the light gray roof, carbonized gray rest that they could post?
Hi just my opinion but I have the Carbionized grey with the black roof and it looks amazing. I've personally seen the light grey roof on a cyber orange and an area 51 and it doesn't look good. So unless tacky is your style and you like loud shirts that clash with everything
I would say don't do it.

COBroncoFan

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Hi just my opinion but I have the Carbionized grey with the black roof and it looks amazing. I've personally seen the light grey roof on a cyber orange and an area 51 and it doesn't look good. So unless tacky is your style and you like loud shirts that clash with everything
I would say don't do it.
Thanks for the feedback. Really appreciate it.

FlashToPass

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Just ordered a Yakima Mega Warrior Rack and Cargo Net from Backcountry. When I looked, I found that they had a very good price to begin with $469. When I went to the Backcountry site, I received a popup that was for 15% off first order. After submitting my email address, they sent me a code to get the 15% off. With the 15% off, the rack was only $381.65 and net was $50.15.

This was pretty cool, but the kicker is that when they calculated shipping, it was only $10.95. For some reason when I checked the price on the smaller Yakima rack, the shipping was calculated much higher.

Overall with tax and shipping the price for the rack and net came out to $479.27. This is pretty darned good, considering they advertise it at $469 for the rack alone without shipping.

Figured I would pass this on to anyone thinking about the Yakima Mega Warrior. It is supposed to arrive by the weekend. I will post pics when I get it.

Got the Rack yesterday, and put it on last night. Like it alot! It eliminated the whistling I was getting from the Yakima 60" Core Bars.

Ford Bronco Sport Official CARBONIZED GRAY Bronco Sport Thread Rack3

Ford Bronco Sport Official CARBONIZED GRAY Bronco Sport Thread Rack5

Ford Bronco Sport Official CARBONIZED GRAY Bronco Sport Thread Rack6

Ford Bronco Sport Official CARBONIZED GRAY Bronco Sport Thread Rack7

uncle.thai

Badlands
First Name
Thai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Went BLM camping up in the Eastern Sierras during the CA NF closures.

My previous vehicle was a 2008 slammed Honda Fit and now I get to enjoy life with these new opportunities unlocked by the Badlands!

Fortunately my buddy is a photographer, no idea what camera/lens he used though.

Ford Bronco Sport Official CARBONIZED GRAY Bronco Sport Thread IMG-1778.JPG
Ford Bronco Sport Official CARBONIZED GRAY Bronco Sport Thread IMG-1780.JPG
Ford Bronco Sport Official CARBONIZED GRAY Bronco Sport Thread IMG-1836.JPG