Mietro

Big Bend
First Name
Mietro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Thanks, yeah it's been great, no crashes yet! I've found that the slippery mode makes that throttle a lot less sensitive, which definitely helps my lead feet when driving around town.
Good to know thanks!
Sponsored

Mietro

Big Bend
First Name
Mietro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Very Nice. Reminds me of the older Range Rover sport. Love the looks but Would never buy a Range Rover though because they are a maintenance nightmare. Looking forward to getting my BS BB

Mietro

Big Bend
First Name
Mietro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Very nice! How difficult were the fenders to install?

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Interesting there seems to be enough clearance at the back end, the snow coming off the rear tires misses and does not stick to the bumper; it still does pile up at the front rockers. Mudflaps must help, but I wonder if that would cause the snow to load up inside the front (or rear) wheel wells? Then also, does anybody's mud flaps ever strike anything on the ground?

Mietro

Big Bend
First Name
Mietro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Not sure if this matters to anyone but there are two Oxford White paint codes for 2021. The Bronco Sport is YZ and a little more like cream. The other code is Z1 which is reserved for the F-150 and a much brighter white. Found this out while getting body side moldings. Both codes are Ford Oxford White but the YZ is for the Bronco.

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Not sure if this matters to anyone but there are two Oxford White paint codes for 2021. The Bronco Sport is YZ and a little more like cream. The other code is Z1 which is reserved for the F-150 and a much brighter white. Found this out while getting body side moldings. Both codes are Ford Oxford White but the YZ is for the Bronco.
Funny, "Oxford White" does sound like it be dull(er)! I've assumed it would be some sort of off-white next to a pure, bright white. Mine just looks "white" though.

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I'm marking this for future touchups and repairs -- thanks!