Creature612

Big Bend
First Name
Samuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco sport
I wanted to get my headlight tinted and tail lights along with front 2 windows.

I guess because of the shape the place I went to couldn’t tint the headlights. They did do the white portion of the taillights.

the front windows I just tried to match the existing tint that came it was pretty close at 22% in the front.

just thought I’d post some pics incase anyone else wanted to try something similar.
-Sam

Ford Bronco Sport Installed tint for front windows and tail lights 036C253D-3111-49B1-9E1E-A522CA2FF472

Ford Bronco Sport Installed tint for front windows and tail lights 75306CE0-505D-44A0-AE1D-31F28E91A1BC

Ford Bronco Sport Installed tint for front windows and tail lights 8A5A924A-6BD1-4CA7-8AC5-51FAA9A96D58

Ford Bronco Sport Installed tint for front windows and tail lights 39258D3F-D8CE-457C-A7E0-0D1FC3D06753
Sponsored

Elboy

Badlands
First Name
Elden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester

I guess because of the shape the place I went to couldn’t tint the headlights. They did do the white portion of the taillights.

the front windows I just tried to match the existing tint that came it was pretty close at 22% in the front.

just thought I’d post some pics incase anyone else wanted to try something similar.
-Sam

Ford Bronco Sport Installed tint for front windows and tail lights 036C253D-3111-49B1-9E1E-A522CA2FF472

Ford Bronco Sport Installed tint for front windows and tail lights 75306CE0-505D-44A0-AE1D-31F28E91A1BC

Ford Bronco Sport Installed tint for front windows and tail lights 8A5A924A-6BD1-4CA7-8AC5-51FAA9A96D58

Ford Bronco Sport Installed tint for front windows and tail lights 39258D3F-D8CE-457C-A7E0-0D1FC3D06753
ah yes, a forum post that makes me add to my to do list lol. those tail lights look nice. How’d you do them?

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I have an appt. to get my front windows tinted tomorrow, it's the one thing that's been driving me nuts since we purchased early January!

OP
OP

Creature612

Big Bend
First Name
Samuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco sport
ah yes, a forum post that makes me add to my to do list lol. those tail lights look nice. How’d you do them?
I took them to Mr. Tint in San Jose. I don’t know how to do that.

JRav007

Big Bend
First Name
J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Looks great! I’m definitely tinting my front driver/passenger side windows to match the rears. I didn’t even know that tinting the headlights was a thing...looks rad!

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
I like and understand the window tint. Sun protection, heat, stealth.
But why tint any light cover ?
Less light. Getting hit in heavy rain or fog more likely. Last time I saw that done I thought that guy needs brighter lights...
Old guy opinion.. nothing more.

Bobaloo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford

-Sam

Sam, why would you want to diminish the output and effectiveness of your LED headlights and your rear brake lamps and backup lights by covering them over with a dark tint film? Just to look...."cool"? As stupid and inattentive as drivers are these days, I want those following me to WAKE UP! when they see my bright-as-can-be brake lamps. Good luck if you get popped in the rear in the pouring rain or fog because Mr. Idiot back there was checking his text message and just couldn't see your "dimmer but cooler" rear lights.

Bobaloo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford
I like and understand the window tint. Sun protection, heat, stealth.
But why tint any light cover ?
Less light. Getting hit in heavy rain or fog more likely. Last time I saw that done I thought that guy needs brighter lights...
Old guy opinion.. nothing more.
Marty, you are correct sir! I think it is foolish to "go black" on anything that needs to emit a bright light, such as headlamps or tail/brake lamps. If ever you drive on the xway during a good rain/fog with large trucks whipping up all that spray to where you can hardly see your hand in front of your face, and you have this "cool looking" SUV up ahead that you can hardly even see the taillights on because he has an aftermarket tint/cover over the lights. It's stupid. Just waiting to be rear ended.

OP
OP

Creature612

Big Bend
First Name
Samuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco sport
Sam, why would you want to diminish the output and effectiveness of your LED headlights and your rear brake lamps and backup lights by covering them over with a dark tint film? Just to look...."cool"? As stupid and inattentive as drivers are these days, I want those following me to WAKE UP! when they see my bright-as-can-be brake lamps. Good luck if you get popped in the rear in the pouring rain or fog because Mr. Idiot back there was checking his text message and just couldn't see your "dimmer but cooler" rear lights.
the red in the brake lights were not tinted. (As seen in picture) The headlamps were not touched. Thanks for your kind reply.

OP
OP

Creature612

Big Bend
First Name
Samuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco sport
Marty, you are correct sir! I think it is foolish to "go black" on anything that needs to emit a bright light, such as headlamps or tail/brake lamps. If ever you drive on the xway during a good rain/fog with large trucks whipping up all that spray to where you can hardly see your hand in front of your face, and you have this "cool looking" SUV up ahead that you can hardly even see the taillights on because he has an aftermarket tint/cover over the lights. It's stupid. Just waiting to be rear ended.
Again the red was not tinted if you open your eyes and look at the photo. The brake lights are seen when you hit the brakes. The white portion is used when you are reversing . You can also just look behind you or use the camera. Don’t see the problem. I appreciate your concern for my safety even if it comes off as being a prick.
Sponsored