Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
A quick shout out to all of our customers who have purchased or referred people to our team for an extended warranty. We wanted to bring the same thought process to warranty purchases as we do to car sales, a fast, transparent process that allows the customer to make an informed decision. We started advertsing online in February of last year with a soft launch, went full-speed in March, then added a website in June.

This has resonated well with you, our customers, and we finished in the top 1% of Ford Protect dealers nationwide in 2022! Without selling hardly any contracts to speak of in the first 2 months!

Our customers have been able to make a smart, informed decision to be prepared down the road with a factory-backed warranty at the smartest price!

Thank you!

Zach & Team

www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Sponsored

coopny

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BS BL
I did this about a month ago but wanted to give a shout out to Granger for making the purchase of both PremiumCARE extended warranty and TripleCARE very easy and convenient (and much much cheaper than the dealer I purchased my BS BL from - approximately a $1000 difference on the warranty I bought.)

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
I did this about a month ago but wanted to give a shout out to Granger for making the purchase of both PremiumCARE extended warranty and TripleCARE very easy and convenient (and much much cheaper than the dealer I purchased my BS BL from - approximately a $1000 difference on the warranty I bought.)
Thank you for the kind words! And the busines!!

Sleddog

Big Bend
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Cactus Grey.
My usual go to is higher than you. I’ll be purchasing from your site.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
My usual go to is higher than you. I’ll be purchasing from your site.
Thanks for the opportunity! We've done our best to do the shopping for you and provide the best pricing around.

PugDad

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Lilly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BSBL
Thanks for the opportunity! We've done our best to do the shopping for you and provide the best pricing around.
Now if only we could get a Canadian Ford Dealership to offer, as such? Any Ford Dealerships from Canada lurking about? “Make me offer I can’t refuse”

Cursed Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Dakota
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Any word on how long you will continue this? Somehow I am just seeing this thread, but it is almost a year old. Payday isn't until June 2nd... 🤔

I am definitely interested in this. Also can TripleCARE be purchased retroactively? I have seen a few people mention TripleCARE, but when I research it says only available at the "time of sale."

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Now if only we could get a Canadian Ford Dealership to offer, as such? Any Ford Dealerships from Canada lurking about? “Make me offer I can’t refuse”
I haven't seen any so far. :)
Any word on how long you will continue this? Somehow I am just seeing this thread, but it is almost a year old. Payday isn't until June 2nd... 🤔

I am definitely interested in this. Also can TripleCARE be purchased retroactively? I have seen a few people mention TripleCARE, but when I research it says only available at the "time of sale."
We have had a lot of success and don't plan on discontinuing it in the near future.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
I wanted to take a quick moment for thanking all of you who have purchased or referred someone to our website www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com . We have had our website up and running for a little under a year and we're happy to say we've been able to save our Ford customers over $5 Million from MSRP Pricing on a Ford Protect Extended Warranty!

We couldn't have done this without the enthusiastic support from all of you!

Thanks!

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
If only Florida could be included on this...I'd be on it.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
We can cover your vehicle up to 41,000 miles or 41 months!

There are price bumps at
12/months and 12,000 miles
36/months and 36,000 miles

Not to mention periodic price increases, which have been higher lately because of inflation.

Now is the least expensive time to get a contract for your Ford!

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
What Extended Warranty Should I Buy?

This is probably the most common question we receive on a daily basis. There is no one-size fits all solution to this, but I'm going to do my best to shed some light on this topic.

There are 2 main questions to consider regarding the purchase of an extended warranty. First, is how many miles do you drive a year? The average driver in the United States drives 13,500 miles annually. Do you drive more or less? Second, How long do you normally keep a vehicle? 8.4 Years is the national average for a new car purchased in the United States.

I would advise the average American new car driver to purchase an 8-year 100,000 mile or 9-year and 125,000 mile extended through Ford Protect. This would provide enough coverage to ensure they are protected from risk while driving the vehicle and contribute to a great re-sale value when they are done driving the vehicle and look to sell or trade it in without any outstanding issues.

What we’ve found Is the majority of our customers opt for a 7- or 8-year coverage and between 100,000-125,000 miles as their desired coverage as well. 50% of our customers opt for those terms and coverages.

Here is a sample of about 3,000 of our customers and what term and mileage they opted for when picking out a contract.

Ford Bronco Sport Ford Bronco Sport Extended Warranty at $50 over Cost! 1686775088476

As always, you can find the best pricing on our website www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com

Zach

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
We're a little over halfway through the year and we're happy to say we've save our customers over $2,000,000 from MSRP on Ford Protect Extended Warranty Plans! We have done the shopping for you and have the cheapest price online! If you find a cheaper price we'll be happy to price match!

Visit www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com for live quotes on your Ford or Lincoln Vehicle!

Thank you to everyone who has referred a friend or family member to us!

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
We have some great news!

We have added more staff specifically to handle more volume of calls and answer questions about the Ford Extended Warranty. We can help assist by phone at (844) 570-2507 or by email at [email protected]!

We're always available online for pricing at www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com

Last edited:
OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
We are almost 1 month away from Ford performing their annual price increase on Extended Warranty products. Normally, we have prices released by now, but no word yet. I would anticipate a larger than normal increase this year given the impact inflation has had on the cost of repairs.

If you're on the fence I would encourage you to purchase now before the price increases take effect on www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com on October 1st!
Sponsored