LilbroncoS

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Little off topic. I want to order a 2023 maverick in august when ordering opens back up. Will you be doing any deals on that?? Thanks
Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Little off topic. I want to order a 2023 maverick in august when ordering opens back up. Will you be doing any deals on that?? Thanks
Yes, we're an active member of the mavericktruckclub website. We will wait to see what we have for leftover 2022 Maverick orders before opening up 2023. We'll want to fill the existing demand.

LilbroncoS

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Yes, we're an active member of the mavericktruckclub website. We will wait to see what we have for leftover 2022 Maverick orders before opening up 2023. We'll want to fill the existing demand.
those orders roll over automatically to a new model year though right. So if you open your order books later than other dealers i would never see that truck.. especially since ford is now building maverick orders as they are placed instead of going by dealer stats..

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
those orders roll over automatically to a new model year though right. So if you open your order books later than other dealers i would never see that truck.. especially since ford is now building maverick orders as they are placed instead of going by dealer stats..
They have shut down 2022 maverick orders and are working on producing remaining retail customer orders until the 2023 model year opens. There will likely be some leftovers 2022s that don't get built because of commodities. How many, no one knows yet.

JayAre

Outer Banks
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
There are a bunch of topics about the $1000 bonus cash Ford was offering on Bronco sport custom orders made before 7/5. Granger has been fantastic to deal with every step of the way so I would like to think they will be honoring the deal. Maybe Zach can confirm though.
Ford Bronco Sport 6% under invoice on 2022 Bronco Sport 1656861012529

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
There are a bunch of topics about the $1000 bonus cash Ford was offering on Bronco sport custom orders made before 7/5. Granger has been fantastic to deal with every step of the way so I would like to think they will be honoring the deal. Maybe Zach can confirm though.
Ford Bronco Sport 6% under invoice on 2022 Bronco Sport 1656861012529
Yes, any rebates are in addition to the discount. We can lock rebates in at the time of order.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
They're starting to appear in volume now, this is just a little bit of our orders that just arrived wait for delivery.
Ford Bronco Sport 6% under invoice on 2022 Bronco Sport PXL_20220718_012945863
Ford Bronco Sport 6% under invoice on 2022 Bronco Sport PXL_20220718_012919987

Broncosprt57

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BS badlands
They're starting to appear in volume now, this is just a little bit of our orders that just arrived wait for delivery.
Ford Bronco Sport 6% under invoice on 2022 Bronco Sport PXL_20220718_012945863
Ford Bronco Sport 6% under invoice on 2022 Bronco Sport PXL_20220718_012919987
that black badlands is mine. Just picked it up yesterday and on its way back home. Ashleigh was incredible throughout the entire process and yes believe all the hype. Price as promised, all rebates, no hidden fees or add ons. Thanks Ashleigh and Granger!

sajohnson

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands ordered 12/17/2021 - Arrived 3/25/22
We just picked ours up from Granger last Friday and it was a very quick and easy process. Kudos to Granger!
Ford Bronco Sport 6% under invoice on 2022 Bronco Sport 20220722_181831
Before looking at your info I thought, "That looks like an Iowa house." :cool:

My wife and I have family there.

I must be a masochist to subscribe to this thread because each time I read one of these positive posts about Granger it makes me think we should have bought from them.

I was truly tempted, but as I've posted elsewhere, many dealers (all makes, not just Ford) often have a serious attitude problem when owners bring a vehicle, that was bought elsewhere, in for warranty service. As in, "Take it back where you bought it!" That's apparently less of an issue in the Midwest and rural areas in general, but around here -- and from what I've read over the years, in most urban areas -- it's a serious problem.

Still, I'm now thinking it may have been worth the risk of dealing with grumpy service advisors. The difference in price would have been about $3,600 in our case (if I did the math correctly). Of course, driving 1,000 miles back home from Granger would not have been free, but even deducting for that expense it's still a big difference in cost.

The other factor is that according to CR, the the BS has been very reliable so there's a good chance warranty repairs will not be necessary.

Last edited:

Pizzaguy

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport on order
Before looking at your info I thought, "That looks like an Iowa house." :cool:

My wife and I have family there.

I must be a masochist to subscribe to this thread because each time I read one of these positive posts about Granger it makes me think we should have bought from them.

I was truly tempted, but as I've posted elsewhere, many dealers (all makes, not just Ford) often have a serious attitude problem when owners bring a vehicle, that was bought elsewhere, in for warranty service. As in, "Take it back where you bought it!" That's apparently less of an issue in the Midwest and rural areas in general, but around here -- and from what I've read over the years, in most urban areas -- it's a serious problem.

Still, I'm now thinking it may have been worth the risk of dealing with grumpy service advisors. The difference in price would have been about $3,600 in our case (if I did the math correctly). Of course, driving 1,000 miles back home from Granger would not have been free, but even deducting for that cost it's still a big difference in cost.

The other factor is that according to CR, the the BS has been very reliable so there's a good chance warranty repairs will not be necessary.
It is an Iowa house! As far as dealer service goes, it isn't a problem for me. We just picked up my Platinum F350 Tremor last Tuesday that I ordered in Aug 21. Local dealer couldn't match Grangers price. Told me to take the deal- no hard feelings. Also have taken other vehicles there with no problems.

sajohnson

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It is an Iowa house! As far as dealer service goes, it isn't a problem for me. We just picked up my Platinum F350 Tremor last Tuesday that I ordered in Aug 21. Local dealer couldn't match Grangers price. Told me to take the deal- no hard feelings. Also have taken other vehicles there with no problems.
The dealer's friendly, professional attitude is because -- you're in IOWA! :cool:

Seriously, going back as far as the 1960s, I can remember relatives visiting us (in MD, near D.C.) and saying things like, "What's wrong with people around here?" They were used to Iowa, where people are -- you know -- friendly.

There's just a different attitude out there. It may be changing a bit, but it's still a different world. Here, I don't like going to stores because most (not all) employees seem like they hate life. The best you can typically hope for is kind of neutral. In my experience, it is usually the opposite in Iowa -- sure you run into people who are not in a good mood, but by and large most people are sociable.

Your local dealer sounds both 'Iowa Nice' and smart. There's no sense in treating you poorly. It's just business -- you found a better deal. At least you gave them a shot. And now there's a good chance you will take your vehicles there for service.

Last edited:

Broncosprt57

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BS badlands
i can’t imagine why someone would turn away service, even if it’s factory warranty work. You deliver on the “free” work, build the relationship and then when something arises out of warranty you have the opportunity to sell retail work. Ive never encountered that with any vehicle or brand I’ve brought into service..

With that said it would be one heck of a drive to bring the BS to to granger to get warranty work but I’m sure they’d do a heck of a job if I needed something.
The dealer's friendly, professional attitude is because -- you're in IOWA! :cool:

Seriously, going back as far as the 1960s, I can remember relatives visiting us (in MD, near D.C.) and saying things like, "What's wrong with people around here?" They were used to Iowa, where people are -- you know -- friendly.

There's just a different attitude out there. It may be changing a bit, but it's still a different world. Here, I don't like going to stores because most (not all) employees seem like they hate life. The best you can typically hope for is kind of neutral. In my experience, it is usually the opposite in Iowa -- sure you run into people who are not in a good mood, but by and large most people are sociable.

Your local dealer sounds both 'Iowa Nice' and smart. There's no sense in treating you poorly. It's just business -- you found a better deal. At least you gave them a shot. And now there's a good chance you will take your vehicles there for service.

sajohnson

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
i can’t imagine why someone would turn away service, even if it’s factory warranty work. You deliver on the “free” work, build the relationship and then when something arises out of warranty you have the opportunity to sell retail work. Ive never encountered that with any vehicle or brand I’ve brought into service..

With that said it would be one heck of a drive to bring the BS to to granger to get warranty work but I’m sure they’d do a heck of a job if I needed something.
You're a lucky guy.

What you described is 'smart business'. Unfortunately, many dealers are hyper-focused on their bottom line for this month, this quarter. The thinking (If there is any) seems to be, "There's no guarantee this person will return for retail work, and warranty work is *costing* me money today."

I've had a number of bad experiences -- I was not being demanding, I said they could do the work when they could fit it in, no rush etc. They refused because the car was purchased elsewhere.

Over the past 45 years -- car mags and then online forums -- I've read numerous tales of people being given a hard time and turned away, warranty service *refused*, because they took their vehicle to a dealer that did not originally sell it.

I've read accounts by several service managers, techs, etc., that confirmed that dealers generally do not like warranty work because the book time and/or the hourly rate is lower, and they cannot mark up parts as much.

Of course there are people who have had zero problems. In many cases they live someplace like Iowa where people are generally honest and friendly, and businesses treat people with respect.

There are very few absolutes in life. It's possible that I could take our Badlands to Hagerstown or Mount Airy (the 2 next closest dealers) and they would roll out the red carpet. Seriously, maybe they'd be OK, but based on my experience and the stories I've heard over the years it's not something I'd count on.

Side note: RV dealers are WAY worse. Buyer beware.
Sponsored