Anyone who ordered in November received a production date yet?

llee1975

Big Bend
First Name
llee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Has anyone who ordered in November received a production date yet?
Sponsored

760Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I don’t want to be the bearer of bad news but im sure you’re looking at 3-6 months until you receive a build date depending on what options you chose.

ErikaFrzn

Big Bend
First Name
Erika
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Sport, '15 Explorer, ‘22 Trail Boss
There are a few members as well as myself that ordered in November that have a production date of 1/24. I did see someone post that their date of 1/24 was pushed back a couple weeks though (can’t remember the exact date).
Either way, I have figured, patience is key, and I’m not expecting it until late March, early April. But honestly, who likes to wait?!
Ordered Big Bend on 11/1
EDIT:
Just found the post where it mentioned that the 1/24 date was pushed back, at least in one case, to 2/7.
This thread has been very helpful if interested.
https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/weekly-roll-call-on-production-week-of-1-03-2021.4254/page-53

Last edited:
OP
OP
llee1975

llee1975

Big Bend
First Name
llee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
There are a few members as well as myself that ordered in November that have a production date of 1/24. I did see someone post that their date of 1/24 was pushed back a couple weeks though (can’t remember the exact date).
Either way, I have figured, patience is key, and I’m not expecting it until late March, early April. But honestly, who likes to wait?!
Ordered Big Bend on 11/1
EDIT:
Just found the post where it mentioned that the 1/24 date was pushed back, at least in one case, to 2/7.
This thread has been very helpful if interested.
https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/weekly-roll-call-on-production-week-of-1-03-2021.4254/page-53
How many days from your order date did you receive your production date?

ErikaFrzn

Big Bend
First Name
Erika
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered my Big Bend 11/1, confirmation email received 11/2, production date/VIN email received 11/18

gibsonc7r

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecosport
I ordered on 10/25 and received my build week on 11/18. So many delays getting scheduled.

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Ordered 11/6, but no further info since. So no production date yet. Optimistic based on others getting scheduled, but honestly expecting a long wait.

Johnny Mo

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati XDiavel, 23 Bronco Raptor
Ordered Badlands premium 10/12 - I got nothin. Not sure it was the best move on my part to order 2 constrained vehicles from Ford at once, but it is what it is at this point. I have big Badlands on order as well.

bk1287

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jetta
Not trying to be the bearer of bad news, but I ordered on 9/29 with an original production date of 12/6. I just went into production yesterday. My guess/hope for you guys would be sometime in mid-late Feb.

ErikaFrzn

Big Bend
First Name
Erika
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not trying to be the bearer of bad news, but I ordered on 9/29 with an original production date of 12/6. I just went into production yesterday. My guess/hope for you guys would be sometime in mid-late Feb.
IMO, they gave you a very optimistic production date to begin with. From what I’ve gathered, on average, people are getting PDs of around 3 months later. So, that seems about right to me ??‍♀ Just my thoughts

bk1287

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jetta
IMO, they gave you a very optimistic production date to begin with. From what I’ve gathered, on average, people are getting PDs of around 3 months later. So, that seems about right to me ??‍♀ Just my thoughts
For me, it ended up being nearly 4 months. Going to be roughly 4.5-5 by the time I take delivery. It's insane.

gibsonc7r

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecosport
would not consider that bad.
It is bad when you place an order in September and the fleet manager says you should have the car by Christmas ? I’ll be lucky to have my car by March now.

Tom 5778

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber Orange OB, Factory Five Racing roadster
FWIW, my confirmed order date was 10/29 and my current build date is week of 1/31.
Sponsored