bk1287

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jetta
Just a note for everyone. The date everyone is getting is the production week, not the day. So that means a date of 12/13 could be put On the line anywhere between 12/13 and 12/18. 2 days to build, then quality check, then loading to rail, then can be two weeks on rail, then offload, then truck pickup and drive to dealership. And that is with no delays, no production stops, no commodity issues. Just saying for a little realiTy check. My production week is in November and I consider December delivery waaayyyyy optimistic Even in that case based on all of 2021. And if anyone saw it there might be a magnesium shortage which will affect all aluminum which can affect all cars. It won’t cause a total stop in the US since we do have some production here, but it could cause hiccups.

https://jalopnik.com/the-car-shortage-is-about-to-get-a-whole-lot-worse-1847892481
I need time for my 90 days on my x-plan, so i’m cool waiting a little bit.
Sponsored

MaxVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
My dealer said their orders usually show up 5 weeks after build.

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
My dealer said their orders usually show up 5 weeks after build.
My dealer also for best case, which puts December builds arriving in January if no shortages of parts occurs. My end of November week, if all goes well, should get me my BS near the end of December.

The Shark

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL, 2023 Bronco WT
My dealer also for best case, which puts December builds arriving in January if no shortages of parts occurs. My end of November week, if all goes well, should get me my BS near the end of December.
That's what I was thinking, with my 12/6 build week I probably won't see the '22 until sometime in 1/22 if no shortages or work stoppages.

MaxVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Assuming my 11/8 build goes thru, I'll be thrilled to have it by Christmas. I didn't expect that when I ordered.

CaptainCrud

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Hi everyone, first post here. I just got my VIN this morning and confirmation that my 22 is scheduled for 11/8. Pretty excited, to say the least.

I went with the 2022 Badlands with the steelie wheels and Wildpeak tires. No premium package. No moonroof. Yes on the towing package and the Co-Pilot360 Assist+.

I wanted Rapid Red so I was bummed that they chopped it. I was intrigued by the Hot Pepper and Smoked Bronze, but was not willing to roll the dice on either, having not seen them in person. I knew I liked the 2 tone look of the black with white on the Badlands, so Oxford White it is.

I placed the order the first day the order bank opened. Since this will likely be one of the earlier 22 models on the road, I will update!

The Shark

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL, 2023 Bronco WT
Hi everyone, first post here. I just got my VIN this morning and confirmation that my 22 is scheduled for 11/8. Pretty excited, to say the least.

I went with the 2022 Badlands with the steelie wheels and Wildpeak tires. No premium package. No moonroof. Yes on the towing package and the Co-Pilot360 Assist+.

I wanted Rapid Red so I was bummed that they chopped it. I was intrigued by the Hot Pepper and Smoked Bronze, but was not willing to roll the dice on either, having not seen them in person. I knew I liked the 2 tone look of the black with white on the Badlands, so Oxford White it is.

I placed the order the first day the order bank opened. Since this will likely be one of the earlier 22 models on the road, I will update!
I've seen Hot Pepper Red on a Maverick, get color, has a orangish red look to it.

gibsonc7r

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecosport
I rolled the dice with a Hot Pepper Red OB. I’m excited to see how it looks with the black roof.

I didn’t get a vin when I called my dealer earlier this week and I’m a 9/25 order. Safe to say the new colors will be built later?

PonyDriver43

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang EB Premium, 13 F150 Lariat, 18 Tahoe
Order for Outer Banks, Tow, Cargo Mat, Area 51 accepted thru Customer Order Verification Program 10/13. Received word from dealer yesterday, build scheduled week of 12/6.

Last edited:

Davenorton

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 BadLands/Badlands trim Black over rapid red.
Well, the first one I ordered was September 24 and one week later I got the email from Ford saying my production week would be 11/29 and then I thought about it and researched and decided I really wanted the 2.0 L so I went back last Wednesday and ordered the badlands I’m hoping I get my email from Ford by this Wednesday… One week like when I ordered the Outer Banks. But then if it does get scheduled to be built in December how many weeks does it take to build a car? I really feel like I wanna be for this car this year… I still have my fingers crossed but I’m sincerely doubting it. ?
I ordered my BL/BL in February, it was built in June. It's in transit right now.
Due locally November....just saying

Davenorton

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 BadLands/Badlands trim Black over rapid red.
Oh. My. God. That is ridiculous. ??
Thank goodness I have my Xterra to ride me over.
Sooo....for sale (soon) 2007 Xterra-offroad, 6 speed manual ,151k. Good mechanicals, body- some rust, some well earned dents.... overall good daily driver. $6,000.

Aleta51

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 1500 LTZ Z71 crew cab
Thank goodness I have my Xterra to ride me over.
Sooo....for sale (soon) 2007 Xterra-offroad, 6 speed manual ,151k. Good mechanicals, body- some rust, some well earned dents.... overall good daily driver. $6,000.
I am sure you’ll have no problem selling that ..those are cool vehicles. I have a gas guzzling Chevy half ton loaded with 68,000 some odd miles on it that I’m hoping to private sale as soon as I get my “it has been built email” vehicle values are so high now my dealership offered me 29 five which would be OK as I will owe 26 on it the end of December but I’m hoping to private sale at for 32 or more.. hope you get your beer soon can’t wait to see the pictures ..there’s a bunch of them here in Maine .. And one that’s local in my town that I see often it’s an OB .. I stalked it a few days ago at the local corner store peering in the windows and trying to get a good look at it before the lady came out and I had to tell her why I was peering in the windows of her vehicle? I’m very excited and is this considered a hybrid vehicle where it supposedly shuts down at stop lights ?

Aleta51

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 1500 LTZ Z71 crew cab
I am sure you’ll have no problem selling that ..those are cool vehicles. I have a gas guzzling Chevy half ton loaded with 68,000 some odd miles on it that I’m hoping to private sale as soon as I get my “it has been built email” vehicle values are so high now my dealership offered me 29 five which would be OK as I will owe 26 on it the end of December but I’m hoping to private sale at for 32 or more.. hope you get your beer soon can’t wait to see the pictures ..there’s a bunch of them here in Maine .. And one that’s local in my town that I see often it’s an OB .. I stalked it a few days ago at the local corner store peering in the windows and trying to get a good look at it before the lady came out and I had to tell her why I was peering in the windows of her vehicle? I’m very excited and is this considered a hybrid vehicle where it supposedly shuts down at stop lights ?
That’s obviously supposed to say BS soon not beer ?
Sponsored