Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
A 40 minute video on EVERYTHING about your new Bronco Sport. Even such things as to how to add your phone More than your dealer will tell you. He uses the badlands. He is Canadian so he does talk in KPH and not MPH :) He had the engine cover (sigh)

Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

haroldqjr

Outer Banks
First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
A 40 minute video on EVERYTHING about your nee Bronco Sport. Even such things as to how to add your phone More than your dealer will tell you. He uses the badlands. He is Canadian so he does talk in KPH and not MPH :) He had the engine cover (sigh)

He also did a Outer Banks and I’m pretty sure he did lower trims as well
Here’s the link to the OB

ChefDank

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Great vids; upon purchasing my BL they had a special guy to walk thru all the features of the new vehicle. Even set up ford pass so I would get the points immediately and how to use the app. Guess not all dealers have this department ?‍♂

Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Great vids; upon purchasing my BL they had a special guy to walk thru all the features of the new vehicle. Even set up ford pass so I would get the points immediately and how to use the app. Guess not all dealers have this department ?‍♂
They call that customer service, it's a rarity today. My salesman did it all with me while waiting on the business manager to draw the contract up. But every dealer should have someone specific sounds great too!

Leenaya

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I watched this the first time way back in the day it first came out and decided to watch it again before I took delivery of my sport. Its informative but for some reason he doesn't include the most used control on the steering wheel sticks; the turn signals. In fact, of all the videos I have seen not one ever says anything about the turn signals. I guess your only supposed to drive in a straight line in a sport.

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Yeah I have to remember to set up my points. I want that big dump to use. I have Ford Pass downloaded and ready to go.

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
I watched this the first time way back in the day it first came out and decided to watch it again before I took delivery of my sport. Its informative but for some reason he doesn't include the most used control on the steering wheel sticks; the turn signals. In fact, of all the videos I have seen not one ever says anything about the turn signals. I guess your only supposed to drive in a straight line in a sport.
That reminds me of one of those giant overhead electronic highway signs they have here in Vegas. It say “remember to use your turn signal, it comes free with every vehicle” !:crackup:

dejones64

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lancer, BS BB
They call that customer service, it's a rarity today. My salesman did it all with me while waiting on the business manager to draw the contract up. But every dealer should have someone specific sounds great too!
Same here, Granger rep set me all up. Got my points couple weeks later. I was in awe of all the tech going on in the BS.

haroldqjr

Outer Banks
First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
The only reason I know about these vids is legit because I have been so bored waiting for my bs ob that I'm pretty sure I've seen very video on them lmao

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
Mine did that for me also !

Bronco II

Badlands
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost conv 50 Year App Package
My wife's BS BL BL was a long distance delivery. I synced her phone and set up Ford Pass the night we brought it home before the salesman called the next day.

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
How to video for your GOAT modes

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
How to video for the Cargo Management System

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
How to video 180 degree camera

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Dont Forget to Download the Ford Pass App when your Bronco Sport arrives!
Sponsored