A-pillar ditch light mounts now available.

OP
OP
FordBroncoLifts

FordBroncoLifts

Base
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport 2019 ranger Fx4
a little concerned with the amount of bolt threads into the stock nuts. I would go with a thinner washer to get another thread and be careful not to over tighten.

Ford Bronco Sport A-pillar ditch light mounts now available. dlsb
It uses all the threads on the nut.
Sponsored

NavyBOFH

Big Bend
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport
What’s the dimensions of the hole for the light, and what is the dimensions of the bracket itself?

I’m going with a non-lighting use and want to use the mount for an antenna off the A-Pillar for radios. That means I’ll either use a UHF or NMO mount which requires boring the hole out to either 3/4” or 5/8” and installing the connector.

OP
OP
FordBroncoLifts

FordBroncoLifts

Base
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What’s the dimensions of the hole for the light, and what is the dimensions of the bracket itself?

I’m going with a non-lighting use and want to use the mount for an antenna off the A-Pillar for radios. That means I’ll either use a UHF or NMO mount which requires boring the hole out to either 3/4” or 5/8” and installing the connector.
The hole comes pre drilled for a 7/16” bolt. There is plenty of metal on either side to drill to 3/4” without loosing strength or integrity.

Ford Bronco Sport A-pillar ditch light mounts now available. F2097AA7-F1BC-424D-A61D-FF9AC023456A

Ford Bronco Sport A-pillar ditch light mounts now available. 5984E3E5-618F-41FC-8B58-217DED309BF4

Ford Bronco Sport A-pillar ditch light mounts now available. EF528C69-D59D-4BCE-9E87-842C19AE4C53

RSH

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
The only issue I see, and it has nothing to do with the Woolworth Motorsports brackets is that the ditch lights can be easily stolen. Back in the day when Toyota 4x4 pickups were all the rage, we would have light bars or bed mounted roll bars with a bank of Hella lights installed, when you turned them on it was instant daylight. Anyway, we had to have a secure mounting scheme, as it would not be long and your lights would be gone. The Hella lights were much more expensive than the LED and other spot beam lights on the market currently. Iam sure if someone took your $40 dollar light pair you still wouldn't be happy.

OP
OP
FordBroncoLifts

FordBroncoLifts

Base
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold! Just grabbed a pair. Likely going to see which side I prefer the antenna on and then sell the other one on here for anyone wanting a similar setup.
Shipping out tomorrow. What size shirt do you wear?

OP
OP
FordBroncoLifts

FordBroncoLifts

Base
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I missed this post between work travels! But XL if I haven’t missed it lol
I put an XL shirt in the box. You should have gotten an email with the tracking number.

NavyBOFH

Big Bend
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport
Just got the brackets, and the swag is of course my second favorite to the amazing construction of these mounts! A little bit of tinkering here and there and hopefully I will have a finished product to show off soon!

jimd1050

Big Bend
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport

I like your thought process, de N1IV (but not in the market for your 2nd bracket - Wife's car)

Last edited:

jimd1050

Big Bend
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
The only issue I see, and it has nothing to do with the Woolworth Motorsports brackets is that the ditch lights can be easily stolen. Back in the day when Toyota 4x4 pickups were all the rage, we would have light bars or bed mounted roll bars with a bank of Hella lights installed, when you turned them on it was instant daylight. Anyway, we had to have a secure mounting scheme, as it would not be long and your lights would be gone. The Hella lights were much more expensive than the LED and other spot beam lights on the market currently. Iam sure if someone took your $40 dollar light pair you still wouldn't be happy.
Yep, I had an identical pair of 8" KC Highlights stolen, right out of my driveway, up against my garage, not once but twice! The second set, I bolted on then drilled and pinned the nuts after tightening in position. When the thieves got frustrated, they just ripped them off their brackets and pretty much destroyed the lights (I'm sure) but took them anyway! After that, I decided I didn't need lights on my push bar any longer...to expensive! (those were some Hellas I put on for a short time)
Ford Bronco Sport A-pillar ditch light mounts now available. BlackWheels_2
Sponsored