When can you order 2022 Bronco Sport Badlands?

First Name
Marsha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
When can you order 2022 Bronco Sport Badlands?
Sponsored

Caliope

Outer Banks
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS OBX, 2019 Ranger Lariat Screw
My dealer told me that the Ford rep told him on Monday that the order bank should open in June or July. The orders will be for 2022s.
I am wanting to order a OB + OB.

Leenaya

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
My dealer told me that the Ford rep told him on Monday that the order bank should open in June or July.
Your info is interesting enough that I registered an account to add my two cents. I was at my local dealer yesterday looking to see if they could get a badlands that just got a window sticker in Virginia and was told that their best guess based on a group discussion was October for orders opening up.

I would believe that more than June simply because they are pushing back all the 2021's already on order. Cant build them all overnight. June or July would be great though seeing as how my dealer said I cant get one shipped to them because they have nothing to trade with the other dealer.

Warren505

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Website
warren149.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your info is interesting enough that I registered an account to add my two cents. I was at my local dealer yesterday looking to see if they could get a badlands that just got a window sticker in Virginia and was told that their best guess based on a group discussion was October for orders opening up.

I would believe that more than June simply because they are pushing back all the 2021's already on order. Cant build them all overnight. June or July would be great though seeing as how my dealer said I cant get one shipped to them because they have nothing to trade with the other dealer.
Interesting, so from your info I should keep my 2021 order open and not reorder a 2022!

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Interesting, so from your info I should keep my 2021 order open and not reorder a 2022!
just depends. If you have a 21 Badlands with badlands, moon roof, 360+ you MIGHT get some better rebates/financing/options and updates on the 22 edition. It could ALSO push you far enough back, you wouldn't see the 22 until some time next summer. Just so much in question at this point. If you have a trustworthy dealer with good history, probably an answer they can give better insight.

Warren505

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Website
warren149.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford
just depends. If you have a 21 Badlands with badlands, moon roof, 360+ you MIGHT get some better rebates/financing/options and updates on the 22 edition. It could ALSO push you far enough back, you wouldn't see the 22 until some time next summer. Just so much in question at this point. If you have a trustworthy dealer with good history, probably an answer they can give better insight.
My order is for a non moonroof and non badlands package but still lost my build date ….. they switched to some other lucky person I guess. No honor at Ford! My dealer a big one been around 35 yrs to my knowledge!

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Orders for "22 are suppose to open end of August with '22 production starting in November. But parts shortages are not going to be resolved any time soon. But hopefully '22 production goes better then the '21s.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
My order is for a non moonroof and non badlands package but still lost my build date ….. they switched to some other lucky person I guess. No honor at Ford! My dealer a big one been around 35 yrs to my knowledge!
wait...so you had a build date, and lost it? Did you ask to switch to a 22 or did they just cut you loose?

Warren505

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Website
warren149.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Try entering your vin in this...it should show a ton of module codes
motorcraft Vin scan codes
It shows up as being a current vin numbers showing all sorts of modules etc
So I guess that means it’s a real vehicle just missing parts to ship? ( like an engine!)
Cheers Warren

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
I still have a build date 6/11/21 but no check saying complete…….
Sounds like it was built 6/11 then put in storage lot in Mexico with all the other ones missing parts. Your dealer can look on their Visibility Report and it probably says 'on hold micochip'.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
It shows up as being a current vin numbers showing all sorts of modules etc
So I guess that means it’s a real vehicle just missing parts to ship? ( like an engine!)
Cheers Warren
Not likely an engine more like a chip so the module isn't there. They put in the entire module once the chip is available.
Sponsored