First Name
Admin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
April 2021 Bronco Sport Sales: 13,856
YTD 2021 Bronco Sport Sales: 37,212

Sales of Ford’s Bronco Sport continue to expand to their highest level since launch, while Escape sales gain 79.2 percent. Sales of Bronco Sport totaled 13,856. This represents a 41.7 percent gain over March sales. Bronco Sport is also conquesting over 60 percent from competitive brands, with the largest percentage coming from the Jeep Brand. Ford Explorer was up 102 percent at retail compared to last year, producing its best April retail sales since 2004.

FORD ELECTRIFIED VEHICLE SALES POST BEST SALES MONTH EVER – UP 262 PERCENT ON MUSTANG MACH-E AND F-150 POWERBOOST HYBRID; F-SERIES UP 31.8 PERCENT; FORD BRAND SUVS ACHIEVE RECORD APRIL SALES ON HIGHER BRONCO SPORT SALES; LINCOLN SUVS – DELIVER RECORD APRIL SALES

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport April 2021 Sales Boost Record April Sales for Ford SUVs 21-ford-apr-sales-2-jpg-

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport April 2021 Sales Boost Record April Sales for Ford SUVs 21-ford-apr-sales2-2-jpg-
Sponsored

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Ford could probably sell four times more Bronco Sports if they could deliver them.

SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands
Ford could probably sell four times more Bronco Sports if they could deliver them.
When I first considered a Sport, back in Jan/Feb, a salesman told me they'd love nothing more than to have a lot full of them. At the time, his dealer had 20-30 used RAV4s (former rentals) and he said a number of people shopping for the Sport opted for a RAV4 just to get something.

Central Jersey

Big Bend
First Name
Mordechai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big Bend
When I first considered a Sport, back in Jan/Feb, a salesman told me they'd love nothing more than to have a lot full of them. At the time, his dealer had 20-30 used RAV4s (former rentals) and he said a number of people shopping for the Sport opted for a RAV4 just to get something.
My last vehicle was a Rav 4 the vehicle was way to slippery in snow (will go off the road if you drive above 20mph AWD turns off every 5 minutes and only works below 25mph )

Compare that to my Baby Bronco that can do 45+mph in snow with street tires and zero slipping (slipping started at 52mph when I tested it )

SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands
My last vehicle was a Rav 4 the vehicle was way to slippery in snow (will go off the road if you drive above 20mph AWD turns off every 5 minutes and only works below 25mph )
I considered a 2020 RAV4 Adventure and even rented one for an extended test drive. As a former Toyota owner, I was a disappointed with just about every aspect of the vehicle. The side mirror was shaped such that you'd hear a loud whistling noise at speed, and the stripping along the roof rails was already 'peeling' for lack of a better term.

But I can see how someone shopping for a Sport could end up with a '19 or '20 RAV4 at a solid price, just as the storm clouds of the current supply issues appeared on the horizon earlier this year. The used RAV4 Adventure I considered was $28k, now they're $33-34k in my region.

Last edited:

Nakota

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Hang in there. I ordered my Alto Blue BS Badlands, with Badlands package, AT tires Oct. 7, 2020 and finally picked up on April 7, 2021, after many weeks and months of waiting. But now I have it and love it. Still need to test it more off-road. Have been very pleased with its on-road handling. Enjoying every minute I am behind the wheel and I bet you will be too!
Sponsored