SandBam

Badlands
First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Hmmm. Was just looking to see if I’d save money. Doesn’t seem to be the case. Thanks for looking into it
Sponsored

Geelloo90042

Badlands
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport-Badlands
Does anyone know what " LED Configurable Daytime Running Lamps " are? Does it give the ability to change patterns/look? Flash the LED's like a service vehicle maybe? Lol.

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I like the looks of the outer banks, but it’s stuck with the 1.5L 3 cyl. Are there any plans to offer the 2.0 in the outer banks? I drove an escape with the 1.5 and did not like it.

after seeing the sport trail rig concept, the badlands looks much better with the 1” lift and 31” tires. Are there any plans to offer this as a package as well?

SandBam

Badlands
First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Two questions. Does the Badlands come standard with unlock pass key? And also is it possible to add remote start after purchase

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Two questions. Does the Badlands come standard with unlock pass key? And also is it possible to add remote start after purchase
I’m pretty sure that almost all new ford’s will come with the ford pass app for free which allows you to start your vehicle remotely. Both my escape and explorer have it.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
@Granger Ford- If I don't have a Bronco Sport reserved, and I decide to get one soon, what does it look like Ill have for a wait? Any idea?

dreamwrx

Badlands
First Name
Huy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 WRX
@Granger Ford- If I don't have a Bronco Sport reserved, and I decide to get one soon, what does it look like Ill have for a wait? Any idea?

While I'm not grangerford, I'm going to presume its a bit hard to tell right now. We have only had 1 confirmation of a VIN number in this forum from an FE build confirmed order in July...

We will probably be able to surmise a bit better when the last of our reservations have been given a VIN.

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
While I'm not grangerford, I'm going to presume its a bit hard to tell right now. We have only had 1 confirmation of a VIN number in this forum from an FE build confirmed order in July...

We will probably be able to surmise a bit better when the last of our reservations have been given a VIN.
Appreciate the input, I Have a day 1 reservation for a Bronco 2 door but may go w/ a sport for the value advantage. Was curious if the situation was near the same magnitude as the Bronco 2 and 4 door is with respect to back logs of orders.

dreamwrx

Badlands
First Name
Huy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 WRX
Appreciate the input, I Have a day 1 reservation for a Bronco 2 door but may go w/ a sport for the value advantage. Was curious if the situation was near the same magnitude as the Bronco 2 and 4 door is with respect to back logs of orders.

Probably not in the same magnitude. Its a more low key, less hardcore vehicle.

From the current information, the Dealer mannequins are scheduled to be made first, and 1 of the forum member that has an FE reservation and converted order of 7/29 already got a VIN and an estimated delivery date of 11/24.

I think you'll have to wait until builds start going through to get a better view of how many orders actually went through. Early reservations don't necessarily mean you'll get it first, unless you convert your order early on. Also, even if you have a Day 1 Reservation, but not an FE... you won't get it first.

The Big question is... What do you actually want? The Semi Big second Question, is how quickly do you want it? These are the $30K+ questions.

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Probably not in the same magnitude. Its a more low key, less hardcore vehicle.

From the current information, the Dealer mannequins are scheduled to be made first, and 1 of the forum member that has an FE reservation and converted order of 7/29 already got a VIN and an estimated delivery date of 11/24.

I think you'll have to wait until builds start going through to get a better view of how many orders actually went through. Early reservations don't necessarily mean you'll get it first, unless you convert your order early on. Also, even if you have a Day 1 Reservation, but not an FE... you won't get it first.

The Big question is... What do you actually want? The Semi Big second Question, is how quickly do you want it? These are the $30K+ questions.
The sport and 2/4door both have enough off road capability that I need, I’m just interested in the package with the most value...right now, looks like the Bronco 2/4 door may be at a disadvantage w respect to xplan etc.
Sponsored