TXArchitect

First Edition
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Submitted! Did not know this was separate from the initial registration to the forum. Might need to pin the thread for newcomers.

2Horse

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Did anyone’s dealer submit their order without confirming the Xplan price first? Mine just pushed my original reservation through (and the build is inaccurate btw). Thanks to this forum I have a pretty good idea of what my xplan price should be, I just didn’t didn’t realize it was even possible for a dealer to order a car for you without you signing off on the price. Is it too late to change your dealer after they order the car
My dealer told me that they would honor the X plan pricing, but it wasn't in their system at the time. We settled on a price for the sake of the order knowing that the X plan price would be better. They told me that they would actually make more of a profit with the X plan price program.

RyanT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
submitted. Badlands with Badlands package in cactus gray with the 29” tires. Dealer said x-plan would be honored (they have pricing but can’t apply it until invoice - guess we will see).

2Horse

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So far on this forum's order tracking, Texas is well represented and is leading all other states. I wonder if this is an accurate representation of all the orders taken so far by Ford. Is there a way of finding out how many orders have been received for the Bronco and Bronco Sport to date? Maybe not a breakdown per state, but just the total numbers.

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
So far on this forum's order tracking, Texas is well represented and is leading all other states. I wonder if this is an accurate representation of all the orders taken so far by Ford. Is there a way of finding out how many orders have been received for the Bronco and Bronco Sport to date? Maybe not a breakdown per state, but just the total numbers.
I’ve read reservation numbers for the full size Bronco in the 160,000 unit range. Have not read anything about the Sport numbers.

txbronc

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Cx-9
They probably will keep those numbers confidential until Q4 financial reports come out. Then release on the conference call. I'm assuming all of this....

Nighthawk

First Edition
First Name
Israel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nighthawkboots.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevy impala
I do not believe that this site represents all of the Ford Bronco Sport orders. The reason I think this way is only because this site is not an official Ford site nor a number of potential buyers are going to post on here. Some factors will be due to some people not knowing about this site, some may want to keep their information to themselves, some may simply not even care to take the time to post, etc. I myself am interested in knowing some actual hard numbers just for my own curiosity. With that being said, there is what seems to be a strong interest and gravitational pull of consumers actually liking the Bronco sport. The interest seems to grow daily not only from the U.S. consumer market, but abroad as well. So, I believe there is a larger number of orders than we see on this site and will grow whenever these vehicles are out on the road. There is a lot of people that are on the fence and say they want to actually see the sport in person before they make a decision. I know this doesn't give an actual answer one way or the other, but this is how I'm thinking based on the internet traffic by people from all over the world.

2Horse

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unless the engine options have recently changed for the various trim levels, the 2.0L is only available in the Badlands and First Edition. The Base, Big Bend, and Outer Banks will be equipped with the 1.5L engine. The Order Tabulations have several discrepancies regarding Engine/Trim level which carry over to the pie charts. Is this something that the administrator can correct? I know we have much bigger concerns than this in 2020, but thought that it might be an easy fix. (As a side note, I hope that those that entered Outer Banks with the 2.0L know that they will be getting the 1.5L instead).

dreamwrx

Badlands
First Name
Huy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 WRX
Unless the engine options have recently changed for the various trim levels, the 2.0L is only available in the Badlands and First Edition. The Base, Big Bend, and Outer Banks will be equipped with the 1.5L engine. The Order Tabulations have several discrepancies regarding Engine/Trim level which carry over to the pie charts. Is this something that the administrator can correct? I know we have much bigger concerns than this in 2020, but thought that it might be an easy fix. (As a side note, I hope that those that entered Outer Banks with the 2.0L know that they will be getting the 1.5L instead).
According to the list there are two outer banks & one base with the 2.0L, and one Badlands with a 1.5L...

I believe the Badlands will trade engines with one of them and the other two will buy 2.0L and swap them in....

VapourTrails

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
Decided to go with the Badlands + BL package in Area 51. My dealer said it would be a long wait so it’s not converted to an order yet.

2Horse

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Decided to go with the Badlands + BL package in Area 51. My dealer said it would be a long wait so it’s not converted to an order yet.
On what date did the dealer tell you that it would be a long wait? And what does “a long wait” mean? I have the same configuration on order and I was told to expect delivery late November or early December, although I’m skeptical of that timeframe.

VapourTrails

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
On what date did the dealer tell you that it would be a long wait? And what does “a long wait” mean? I have the same configuration on order and I was told to expect delivery late November or early December, although I’m skeptical of that timeframe.
I was there last weekend. He suggested that I would not hear from him to convert the order for some time. That’s about as specific as he was willing to be.
Sponsored