Front and rear floor Liners (with carpet mats)

Dlowen93

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
I ordered a Bronco Sport Badlands with badlands package. I want some kind of rubberized floor mats but the only option I see is “Front and rear floor Liners (with carpet mats)“. My dealer wasn’t sure what this included. I was confused because this option says with carpet mats. If that’s the case what does it come without adding anything. Any help or information on this?
Sponsored

VapourTrails

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
I ordered a Bronco Sport Badlands with badlands package. I want some kind of rubberized floor mats but the only option I see is “Front and rear floor Liners (with carpet mats)“. My dealer wasn’t sure what this included. I was confused because this option says with carpet mats. If that’s the case what does it come without adding anything. Any help or information on this?
I think the floor is already rubberized and it comes with nylon mats.

OP
OP

Dlowen93

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Hmm interesting. Well thank you for the info!

Phillyman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mb
My dealer was able to add the mats for the order but wasn’t 100% as far as what that entails either. I want the rubberized for the adventuring but carpet for daily driving and prefer factory to after market. But ultimately if it’s 1 or the other I’d go rubberized. So many questions. Lol

BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Hey y’all... this appears to be the most accurate. Pretty clear you’re going both the rubberized and the velour. That’s Bl and Bl of course...

Ford Bronco Sport Front and rear floor Liners (with carpet mats) 7B0F2B80-74FE-4753-B16A-B377D0ACE2F7

BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
That is showing it as an option.. I was told the front and rear floor liners cannot be added on BL because the rubberized floor is standard. Maybe someone can show front and rear floor liners on their actual order dated in the second half of august (around when it changed) with a price next to it to show it’s actually an option you can add. Albert went into the order whatchamacallit and confirmed that you can no longer add it
I hear you... this is from the Badlands package upgrade. Standard is velour... then when you upgrade to BL package... they’re noting you still get velour on top of rubber. If that’s not what Ford means, just have no idea why they would notate it this way. When my time comes you better believe I’m getting both. Good luck to you for sure

BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
This is from the first page of updated order guide. I see @VapourTrails as being spot on here... almost all the interior photos via web show a Badlands floor... looks like it’s a standard Badlands feature to be rubberized washout.

Ford Bronco Sport Front and rear floor Liners (with carpet mats) 058F4367-C646-490D-9DB8-D9956935B322

2Horse

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
I ordered the Badlands with the Badlands package and also the floor liners with the carpet inserts. I know the vehicle has the rubberized floor which is all you really need, but assumed the floor liners were laid down over top the rubber floor and the carpet inserts could be added into those liners for those times when you wanted a carpet look and weren't going to be doing any messy driving. If nothing else, it would be a way of keeping the rubber floor clean. But after reading the comments on this thread, I'm not sure it all makes a lot of sense.

jimw

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Lifted Escalade 2017 STI 2018 Lifted Impreza(wife's)
Yes, I think I"m going to just accept what comes with the BL vehicle. Seems like a little bit of overkill to add more mats. I don't even think I'm going to order the cargo liner because it has the rubber floor.

If anything you are protecting the rubber floor for the next owner. That's what my father has always said in the part about seat covers.

BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Hey All... definitely a fun conversation for me... I'm a research guy and knowing every in and out is always a fun thing for me. When I first got into the idea of the Sport, every time a resource came out I dug into it, and still reference back to it. Either way thanks for the good conversation and investigation... the one factor I can't help on is working with the dealer on these issues, as I am not there yet.
Sponsored