SandBam

Badlands
First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
The latest Bronco Sport order guide (9/7/20) has been added to the first post.

LATEST ORDER GUIDE UPDATES
  • Updated: Ford Co-Pilot360 Assist 2.0 to “Assist+” on Outer Banks and Badlands
  • Added: Note to optional Tire (T7F)
  • Removed: Late Availability from Cargo Management System and Front and Rear Splash Guards
What does note to optional tire mean?
Sponsored

North7

Badlands
First Name
North7
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
What does note to optional tire mean?
Its a note on the optional A/T tire and wheel availability, #T7F:

Tire – Falken Wildpeak – 235/65R17 A/T Off-Road
Note: Available with 17” Carbonized Gray-painted Aluminum Wheel – Standard Wheel
Note: Included with 17” Carbonized Gray-painted Low Gloss Aluminum Wheel (64V)

SandBam

Badlands
First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
just so I’m clear. If I decide to get : Note: Included with 17” Carbonized Gray-painted Low Gloss Aluminum Wheel (64V) for the additional $300. It comes with the bigger AT tire?

North7

Badlands
First Name
North7
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
just so I’m clear. If I decide to get : Note: Included with 17” Carbonized Gray-painted Low Gloss Aluminum Wheel (64V) for the additional $300. It comes with the bigger AT tire?
I agree with how you read it, so yes.

olly12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
According to my dealer the build and price is wrong. So yes, the upgrade Badland wheels (Low gloss aluminum 64V) do come standard with Falken 235/65r17 tires, but the cost is actually $795. You'll notice on Build and Price if you look at quoting just the cost of upgraded tires to the standard wheels, it quotes you $495.

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Once you've had a car with it, you will never want to go back, its saved our bacon more than once from other inattentive drivers or drivers doing intentionally stupid things.

I'll gladly pay up for all the tech I can get.
most people I know turn off all the assist stuff. I like the copilot 360, but I have no need for the assist + package.

RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST, 2020 Edge ST, 2021 Bronco Sport First Edition
@RonSwanson

Ford Co-Pilot360
  • Auto High-Beam Headlamps
  • BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert
  • Lane-Keeping System (includes Lane-Keeping Assist, LaneKeeping Alert and Driver Alert)
  • Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB)
  • Rear View Camera (includes Camera Washer)
  • Headlamps – Autolamp (Automatic On/Off)
  • Hill Start Assist
  • Post-Collision Braking
  • Rain-Sensing Wipers (Front Only)

Ford Co-Pilot360 Assist +
  • Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop-and-Go and Lane Centering
  • Evasive Steering Assist
  • Voice-Activated Touchscreen Navigation System with Pinch-to-Zoom Capability
  • SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link®

Ford Co‑Pilot360 Assist 2.0 upgrades Ford Co‑Pilot360 Assist+
  • Intelligent Adaptive Cruise Control
  • Adding a new feature: Intersection Assist.
This is great, Albert. Thanks for posting it. I had been looking for a chart or something to compare them and couldn't find anything.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
This is great, Albert. Thanks for posting it. I had been looking for a chart or something to compare them and couldn't find anything.
Yes that information is from 3 separate technology files that I have from Ford...

We have to test on them and I keep all for future reference like this...

jimw

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Lifted Escalade 2017 STI 2018 Lifted Impreza(wife's)
According to my dealer the build and price is wrong. So yes, the upgrade Badland wheels (Low gloss aluminum 64V) do come standard with Falken 235/65r17 tires, but the cost is actually $795. You'll notice on Build and Price if you look at quoting just the cost of upgraded tires to the standard wheels, it quotes you $495.
I was going to add the wheels and tires for $300 but $795 is just too much IMO. I will just buy bigger tires (maybe wheels, too). Then I can sell the stock set. I'm sure a Big Bend or even an Outerbanks customer would love to have the stock Badland wheels

Or another option is to get winter tires for the OEM wheels and then buy aftermarket wheels with bigger tires for the summer months.

chaseAbronco

Badlands
First Name
chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I was going to add the wheels and tires for $300 but $795 is just too much IMO. I will just buy bigger tires (maybe wheels, too). Then I can sell the stock set. I'm sure a Big Bend or even an Outerbanks customer would love to have the stock Badland wheels

Or another option is to get winter tires for the OEM wheels and then buy aftermarket wheels with bigger tires for the summer months.
Hmm...good thinking, standard gray-painted wheels aren't too bad in photos, darker than I would have thought. $800 for a set of winter or summer tires, with $ left over and sell stock tires and might be able to put toward 2nd set wheels...hmmm.

dreamwrx

Badlands
First Name
Huy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 WRX
Hmm...good thinking, standard gray-painted wheels aren't too bad in photos, darker than I would have thought. $800 for a set of winter or summer tires, with $ left over and sell stock tires and might be able to put toward 2nd set wheels...hmmm.
Unless you are planning on buying actual steel wheels, I don't see how you would have money left over?

While I agree with you that $800 is quite a bit considering that there is a fine set of wheels and tires on the car as it comes... however, finding another set of wheels & tires that I/or you would "want" are probably going to cost more than $800.

With that said.. yes selling the stock tires and wheels will offset the cost.. but at best how much do you think you can get for the stock set? $200? $400?

I guess if you are planning to have two sets of wheels anyways, then that would make sense.

chaseAbronco

Badlands
First Name
chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Unless you are planning on buying actual steel wheels, I don't see how you would have money left over?
Bad wording, yes $800 put toward new wheels (2nd set) essentially.

I should note after seeing the BL today the steelies look phenomenal. Having said that I imagine the stock are darker than the CGI photos as shown in user uploaded content and should look nice too. Might have put me over edge for steelies but unfortunately didn't have time during lunch to wait for them to open the doors.... so BL package still on the fence.

Last edited:

dreamwrx

Badlands
First Name
Huy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 WRX
The wheel and tire upgrade is a must have for me. I’m picky about wheels. Most cars wheels look terrible to me because I have a very specific taste, different from the majority of both stock and aftermarket customers. The $795 option is one of the few wheels I’ve seen and actually liked. This cost is justified for me personally for that reason.

This is my reasoning.. I haven’t priced the 225 tire but I’m just going to estimate the 235 is $30 more each. So including the spare it’s $150. That would make each wheel about $130 more than the included wheel. I’m okay with that.

Also.. I will be financing. So this cost will be about a couple cups of coffee a month. I brew my own coffee so I can tell myself this is a free option

I'm kinda sort of the same way... and I do like those fake steelies. Honestly if they put a package of 1" lift + the BFG MT tires on fake steelies for $1000 I'd be much happier camper...

chaseAbronco

Badlands
First Name
chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I literally spent 15 seconds on pictures, thought I would stay around until they unlocked it but had to scram in a hurry... but will hopefully the fact it was somewhat in the shade, with sun close at hand and light background, might give different prespective.

Other note, steelies caught my eye the most, CG color pretty subdued, just the way I was hoping. Inside looked great although cloth might be an option for me for more rooftop strength.

Ford Bronco Sport 2021 Bronco Sport Order Guide! (Options, Packages, Equipment, Accessories Revealed) - U.S. & CANADA IMG_20200917_122422

Ford Bronco Sport 2021 Bronco Sport Order Guide! (Options, Packages, Equipment, Accessories Revealed) - U.S. & CANADA IMG_20200917_122441

Ford Bronco Sport 2021 Bronco Sport Order Guide! (Options, Packages, Equipment, Accessories Revealed) - U.S. & CANADA IMG_20200917_122427