Order Status on Ford's site

• Thread starter Deleted member 2781
  • Start date
  • Watchers 6

Deleted member 2781

Out of curiosity, how long has it been taking your Ford account screen to show that the order was actually placed? (ie "Step 2")

My dealer entered mine on 8/22 and I figured it might take some time to update in Ford's system and trickle down to the website so I'm not concerned (yet) that my page is still on "Step 1"
Sponsored

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
Do you mean with Reserved being Step 1 as shown on the Reservations Explained page? Within minutes of having my dealer say they were Converting my Reservation to an Order I received an email confirmation from Ford and my Ford account showed my order.

But that's where Step 1 and step 2 seem to change their meaning. Once you have an actual Order placed you are at a new Step 1 waiting to become Scheduled, which is now Step 2. So if you are asking about your reservation being Converted to an Order you should know very quickly and then you wait for the new Step 2 of being scheduled.

OP
OP

Deleted member 2781

I guess I'm not sure and find that explanation a little confusing. When I made the reservation with Ford and paid the $100 I received an email confirmation within minutes, and was contacted shortly thereafter by the dealer. I went to the dealer the next day (Sat the 22nd) and he entered the order.

My reservation page on Ford.com has not changed between now and when I visited the dealer. Based on the graphic, I was expecting it to progress to step 2, "Place Order"

However, it sounds like 'step 2' won't be filled in until Ford schedules the vehicle (as opposed to confirmation receipt of the actual order or something)

Ford Bronco Sport Order Status on Ford's site Capture.PNG

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
However, it sounds like 'step 2' won't be filled in until Ford schedules the vehicle (as opposed to confirmation receipt of the actual order or something)

Ford Bronco Sport Order Status on Ford's site Capture.PNG

Exactly

OP
OP

Deleted member 2781

I figured I'm just being impatient :) Always fearful something will go wrong with the process!

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
Seems a little different depending on... something. When I placed my reservation I received:

Ford Bronco Sport Order Status on Ford's site reservation details.JPG

Then a few minutes after being converted to an order I received this email:

Ford Bronco Sport Order Status on Ford's site order confirmed.JPG

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Seems a little different depending on... something. When I placed my reservation I received:

Ford Bronco Sport Order Status on Ford's site reservation details.JPG

Then a few minutes after being converted to an order I received this email:

Ford Bronco Sport Order Status on Ford's site order confirmed.JPG

Yes...and what...we have many orders in the WBDO system that are waiting for Ford to schedule...

Cleanup scheduling for Ford means that they are processing it in their side of the system...

Then a VIN is given and then it is scheduled to week...

Our Mannequins have VIN's already and they have a build week of 11/23/2020 & 11/30 and we will not see them for some time after that from Mexico.. If they were in MI it would be a couple weeks later...

Ford Bronco Sport Order Status on Ford's site BL=BL Mannequin.JPG
Ford Bronco Sport Order Status on Ford's site OB Mannequin.JPG

TXArchitect

First Edition
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
I hope my dealer get's their show models about the same time. I will ask if they have their scheduled build dates yet. Thank s for sharing @Granger Ford !

Slickrock

Badlands
First Name
Slick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Our Mannequins have VIN's already and they have a build week of 11/23/2020 & 11/30 and we will not see them for some time after that from Mexico.. If they were in MI it would be a couple weeks later...

Ford Bronco Sport Order Status on Ford's site BL=BL Mannequin.JPG
Ford Bronco Sport Order Status on Ford's site OB Mannequin.JPG
So realistically, dealers MIGHT have demos on the show floor just before Christmas, ordered units showing up in January and February, and actual dealer stock more likely April/May?

chaseAbronco

Badlands
First Name
chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
So realistically, dealers MIGHT have demos on the show floor just before Christmas, ordered units showing up in January and February, and actual dealer stock more likely April/May?
Or perhaps FE and other paid for customer cars before the Mannequins?

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Or perhaps FE and other paid for customer cars before the Mannequins?

I sure hope not...get the glitches out of the assembly line prior to building customer vehicles...

But it is Ford so who knows?
Sponsored