Outer Banks
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco sport
This looks great!
We just picked up the wife's Outer Banks today. The Tuesday after next, we're going to have the RC lift installed Along with the wild peak tires....can't wait
Sponsored

OP
OP

The Avatar

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
What is your clearance at the lowest point underneath? The actual clearance to the lowest component. Usually the differential housing.
I measured the lowest point from the differential is 10inches.

cgreen5150

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Love it! Good stuff. Now turn that phone to horizontal ....

[/QUOTE]

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
Love it! Good stuff. Now turn that phone to horizontal ....
[/QUOTE]
These things are really amazing .

Ford Bronco Sport New Woolworth lift kit installed on Bronco Sport Badlands (photos & video) E714E7A9-03FE-44E8-9B00-BEE9BC0FDCB9

timhutch

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber Orange 2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Congratulations on the lift. I installed the same lift on my Badlands around May 2022 along with 245/70/R17 Falken Wildpeak A/T's. I wheel it hard and so far no problems. The lift makes the Badlands the car I hoped it would be when I bought it and I love surprising the heck out of the Jeep guys when my Sport gets through the same trails they are running!

@220VelBlue, I got exactly the same damage to the front of my truck as you showed in your picture on my first day out on the rocks. Installed the Rally Innovations aluminum front skid plate and have stopped, so far, all further damage. It's taken several hits from my bad decisions and completely saved the front of my truck. Highly recommended!

OP
OP

The Avatar

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Did you try different modes? If so, which?
Yes so climbing I used rock crawling I did try traction control both for climbing and descending workout pretty well. Sand mode in some deep sand and compared to normal mode locking 4high prefer normal.
rode plenty on normal through all types of terrain and it performed extremely well.

OP
OP

The Avatar

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Congratulations on the lift. I installed the same lift on my Badlands around May 2022 along with 245/70/R17 Falken Wildpeak A/T's. I wheel it hard and so far no problems. The lift makes the Badlands the car I hoped it would be when I bought it and I love surprising the heck out of the Jeep guys when my Sport gets through the same trails they are running!

@220VelBlue, I got exactly the same damage to the front of my truck as you showed in your picture on my first day out on the rocks. Installed the Rally Innovations aluminum front skid plate and have stopped, so far, all further damage. It's taken several hits from my bad decisions and completely saved the front of my truck. Highly recommended!
I’m driving I said the same record in horizontal and to cut out so soon. Yeah I was actually following about 8 jeeps and they were surprised at what baby bronco as they call it was capable of doing.

OP
OP

The Avatar

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Who do you guys have install the lifts? How much does it usually cost all in?
I did my own it should take about 40 minutes per tire. It’s easier to do with one person to help but if you are some what mechanically inclined it’s not that complicated watch the video and get familiar fun project.

NMhunter

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS Badlands
Avatar, are those K02's on your rig? What size? My biggest complaint on mine is not enough clearance, so I will eventually install a lift. An inch and a half and KO2''s made a huge difference on my Jeep Liberty. But I do love the gas mileage on my Sport. I ran up to Gilman (at the base of the Jemez) today and averaged 32 mpg. Amazing for a car that isn't streamlined.
Sponsored