Mustangr71

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
When I pick up my BS in 3 weeks, I plan to remove my Outerbanks badges as I generally think they're ugly. Can you advise how you went about it? Thank you!
I used an old plastic card to de-badge the OB badge as well as the "SPORT" lettering on the rear. Should also add that I used black Plasti-Dip to color all my white lettering to black too. If the temps outside are warm enough outside it's actually pretty easy to remove them.
Sponsored

missOutsyder

Outer Banks
First Name
KT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Thank you for all of these tips, I am happy i'll be able to do this easily. I have purchased a pair of the chunky emblems as replacements, but I don't know yet if i'lll put them in the same place, or maybe just put one on the rear to balance the Ford logo. Will decide when I take possession of my car in a few weeks.

I am so excited to do all these little mods, I feel like I am 18 again, buying my first ever car, a Ford Ka and modding that to death!
Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sports Without Model Badges? Screenshot 2022-08-13 at 22.29.57

BroncoMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'71 Bronco, '02 Excursion, '22 BS
Thank you for all of these tips, I am happy i'll be able to do this easily. I have purchased a pair of the chunky emblems as replacements, but I don't know yet if i'lll put them in the same place, or maybe just put one on the rear to balance the Ford logo. Will decide when I take possession of my car in a few weeks.

I am so excited to do all these little mods, I feel like I am 18 again, buying my first ever car, a Ford Ka and modding that to death!
Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sports Without Model Badges? Screenshot 2022-08-13 at 22.29.57
In my opinion, if you remove both the "Bronco" and "Sport" from the gate, it will need something to balance it - looks kind of blank to me.

missOutsyder

Outer Banks
First Name
KT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
In my opinion, if you remove both the "Bronco" and "Sport" from the gate, it will need something to balance it - looks kind of blank to me.
I don’t intend to do that. I have overlay decals to change the colour from white to bronze. I just want to swap out my Outerbanks badges on either side. I would agree about the blankness if that was done

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Last edited:

kyle_conrad

Outer Banks
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
kyleconrad.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
When I pick up my BS in 3 weeks, I plan to remove my Outerbanks badges as I generally think they're ugly. Can you advise how you went about it? Thank you!
I had my dealership do it before I picked it up - as far as I can tell, they did it before the final clean and detail, too, so you’d never even know they were there.

missOutsyder

Outer Banks
First Name
KT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Is that just higher?

missOutsyder

Outer Banks
First Name
KT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I had my dealership do it before I picked it up - as far as I can tell, they did it before the final clean and detail, too, so you’d never even know they were there.
Thanks for the tip!

CrashBend

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee / Bronco Sport Outer Banks
In the last few days, I've seen 2 or 3 Bronco Sports without model badges.

i.e. no Big Bend, Outer Banks, etc on the sides.

Were these missing from earlier model years?

Do people remove them?
Probably removed by owner. I am thinking about doing it. I like the cleaner look.

NMhunter

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS Badlands
The orange badge really clashed with the Velocity Blue. I put them on either side of thei license plate. Easy peel off with a hair dryer.

brianloch1974

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend
I removed the sport lettering. I have been wary of removing the big bend badge. But in reality "we don't need no stinking badges!"

rootdoc

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
My plans for the white lettering on the grill and rear gate.

I also have a Ford Bronco badge ready to go on the passenger side opposite the Ford Logo.
I’ll post pictures when I finally get it done.

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sports Without Model Badges? 9C786BEA-D50A-4F58-9F1C-97EE85918495
with the orange color choice and your velocity blue Bronco Sport, are you a Denver Broncos fan? A Fighting Illini fan? A Florida Gator fan?

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Atlas Blue
with the orange color choice and your velocity blue Bronco Sport, are you a Denver Broncos fan? A Fighting Illini fan? A Florida Gator fan?
None of the above. Orange is opposite Blue on the color wheel. I’m looking for contrast and I came close to ordering the Cyber Orange. It was too close to Taxi/school bus colors for me. Rapid Red was discontinued and at the time I ordered (11-26-21) I didn’t care for the Hot Pepper. So now my accent is orange. If I don’t like it, I can peel it off and go . . . . shamrock green? Who knows 🤷‍♀️
Sponsored