Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
New Black Diamond off-road package optional on Base, Big Bend, and Outer Banks and an underbody protection package coming later this MY. That's pretty cool! I see a new graphics package which I'm curious about, too. Also looks like the leaked color options were 100% correct. I'm predicting we're going to see a whole bunch of Eruption Green for 23.

WLK

Badlands
First Name
Wendy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
The memory driver seat would be nice but not worth the current MSRP to upgrade. The eruption green should look good.

GizzardLizard

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
So wait you're telling me they're going to be offering Green AND an off road package that includes the faux steelies from the Badlands??

Anyone interested in a low mile Velocity Blue Big Bend......?

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
New Black Diamond off-road package optional on Base, Big Bend, and Outer Banks and an underbody protection package coming later this MY. That's pretty cool! I see a new graphics package which I'm curious about, too. Also looks like the leaked color options were 100% correct. I'm predicting we're going to see a whole bunch of Eruption Green for 23.
curious how many picked it in the Bronco...I don't think its as wildly popular...Don't see a lot of green on the roads even in older vehicles. Some see green cars with superstition. Penske had a strick rule in his pit boxes for decades. But numbers will bear out I guess we shall see.

SeanMcNally

Outer Banks
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Dang, that memory seat option is kinda nice. Although I wonder what small conveniences they might have removed, since there were a bunch on the 2022 removed from the 2021 that werenā€™t listed on the ordering guide.

GizzardLizard

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Nothing on this about the alleged Heritage Editions, though. Hmmm, I wonder when we'll hear more about that.

WildFord

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS BL
I too like to have the memory seat/mirror. I honestly didn't realize my ordered '22 BL doesn't have it.

but.....that's more chips......will they remove it or be pushed back on production if you order that?!! only time will tell.

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
The memory driver seat would be nice but not worth the current MSRP to upgrade. The eruption green should look good.
That would be cool and appears to be the only 'addition' to the BL for 2023. Probably not worth it if you already have a 21-22 BL.
curious how many picked it in the Bronco...I don't think its as wildly popular...Don't see a lot of green on the roads even in older vehicles. Some see green cars with superstition. Penske had a strick rule in his pit boxes for decades. But numbers will bear out I guess we shall see.
Agreed. I don't think its as popular of a color as Area 51, black, or red.
Dang, that memory seat option is kinda nice. Although I wonder what small conveniences they might have removed, since there were a bunch on the 2022 removed from the 2021 that werenā€™t listed on the ordering guide.
That will be the big news. How much more stuff was removed from the car this year?

SeanMcNally

Outer Banks
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Iā€™ll say thisā€¦if they make a Bronco Sport with memory seats AND a powered liftgate, Iā€™ll trade in my 2022 (which hasnā€™t even arrived yet šŸ˜‚)

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
Iā€™ll say thisā€¦if they make a Bronco Sport with memory seats AND a powered liftgate, Iā€™ll trade in my 2022 (which hasnā€™t even arrived yet šŸ˜‚)
Having just gotten my 21 a few months ago, the only things that would make me trade in are a refresh, redesign, or a generous HP bump.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
I see several Eruption Green full size Bronco's running around by me.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
I'm sure we will find out once they start delivering them. Like the Engine Covers, Passemger Panels, Folding Headrests, Cup holderlights, Starter button lights, and Temperature setting lights of the 2022's.

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
I'm sure we will find out once they start delivering them. Like the Engine Covers, Passemger Panels, Folding Headrests, Cup holderlights, Starter button lights, and Temperature setting lights of the 2022's.
Lest ye forget they also removed the perforated leather from the OB as well.

Last edited:

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
The "offroad" package is only wheels, graphics, and underbody protection, unless I'm missing something.
Sponsored